County Road 99

DOPP ROAD - Dating to 1874 - Is located four miles north of McMinnville. It was named for Mary and Herman Dopp who were long-time residents in the area.

INDEX

CRS 174 - and CRS 174 full road packet -  accepted 8/6/1874 in C.J. 4 page 518 - 40 ft. wide petitioned

SCANNED MAPS:

COMPILATION MAP BY J.W. Sulak UNDATED