County Road 72

WILLIAMSON ROAD - DUDLEY ROAD - Dating to 1920 - Williamson road lies three miles west of Newberg. It was named for John Williamson, a Donation Land Claimant. Dudley road lies three miles west of Newberg. Dudley road was named for Julia A. Dudley, original petitioner for this road in 1919. She owned property adjacent to this road near where Crestview Acres exists today.

INDEX

There were recent realignment changes on Dudley road. Here are links to scans of the deeds acquired:

DOCS 1

DOCS 2

DOCS 3

DOCS 4

DOCS 5

DOCS 6

DOCS 7

DOCS 8

DOCS 9

CRS 502 - CRS 502 full road packet not found, but a secondary field note page was scanned - accepted 8/6/1919 in C.J. 15 page 505 - 40 ft. petitioned width.

SCANNED MAPS

1937 R/W PROPOSAL BY H.W. HERRING

R/W COMPILATION UNDATED