County Road 566

DORSEY ROAD - dated to 1909. Lies two miles southeast of Dayton. In 1852, George Dorsey settled in the Dayton area as did his grandson. Both lived in the area near this road for many years.

Index

CRS 460 and CRS 460 full road packet - accepted 3/5/1912 in C.J. 15 pg. 11 - petitioned 40 ft. wd.

CRS 552 full road packet (no survey) - accepted 7/5/1924 in  C. J. 16 pg. 87 - surveyed 40 ft. wd.

SCANNED MAPS:

Survey of Sections 26 & 27 by H.W. Herring 1941