County Road 529

LEBOLD ROAD - dating to 1868. Lies eight miles west of McMinnville just off Peavine Road. The road was named  for pioneers of the same name who lived in the area during the 1850's-1940's. (William & Carrie Mae in the 1940's, D. Dominique in the 1930's, Fred & Anna before that.)

Index

CRS 105 and CRS 105 full road packet - accepted 8/5/1868 in C.J. 3 pg. 287 - statutory 60 ft. wide

SCANNED MAPS: none located