County Road 469

ALDERMAN ROAD - dating to 1875 - Lies four miles south of Dayton. The road was named after E.A. Alderman's son, Urie Alderman. Dating from the 1800's, Urie farmed his large holdings which were located on the east end of the road.

Index

CRS 185 - and CRS 185 full road packet - 30 ft. wide, based on petition. Acceptance 9/21/1875 in C.J. 5 page 97

SCANNED MAPS:

R/W proposal by N.L. Jones 1962

R/W resurvey by N.L. Jones 1962