County Road 466s

WESTON LANDING ROAD - dating to 1860 - Lies 2 miles Southeast of Dayton. In the days of steamboat transport on the Willamette, this was a major landing for farmers and shippers.

Index

CRS 41 and CRS 41 full road packet - accepted 2/10/1860 in C.J. 1 page 364 - statutory 60 ft. wd.

SCANNED MAPS: none located