County Road 464

AIRPORT ROAD - dating to 1858 - Borders the McMinnville Airport on the east side. The airport was constructed by the Army Corps of Engineers during the early 1940's.

Index

CRS 30 and CRS 30 complete road packet  - NOTE: No acceptance of this road is found in Commissioners Journals - prescriptive width only. Commissioners refused to pay damages - Oregon legislature petitioned to locate - final entry12/8/1859 in C.J. 1 pg. 345.

SCANNED MAPS: none located