County Road 463

STOCKHOFF ROAD - dating to 1858 - Lies four miles southwest of Dayton. It was named for Harold Stockhoff, a long-time resident.

Index

CRS 18 and CRS 18 full road packet - accepted 9/7/1858 in C.J. 1 page 198 - 60 ft. statutory width.

CRS 472 was never officially filed as such, however there exists a CRS 472 full road packet , which was accepted 7/8/1912 in C.J. 15 page 40 - 40 ft. petitioned

SCANNED MAPS:

R/W compilation by R. Phillippi 1966