County Road 46

FERNWOOD ROAD - EAST 2ND (NEWBERG) - Dating to 1889 - Fernwood road begins near the eastern border of Newberg and was named for a school of the same name. When the school was built in 1906, its name was, apparently, given to it by the patrons of the school district.

INDEX

CRS 331 - CRS 331 full road packet - accepted 3/7/1889 in C.J. 10 page 69 - 60 ft. statutory width

Scanned maps:

UNDATED R/W COMPILATION BY JIM SULAK