County Road 454

PATTY ROAD - dating to 1889 - Lies two miles south of Amity on the east side of Highway 99W. It was named for G. M. Patty, an early area resident.

Index

CRS 337 and CRS 337 full road packet - accepted 7/5/1889 in C.J. 10 pg. 135 - 40 ft. width petitioned

SCANNED MAPS: none located