County Road 451

CHERRY ROAD - dating to 1891 - Adjoins the north portion of Whiteson. Originally, it was named Cherry Street when platted in the 1890's.

No Index located

CRS 29 - CRS 29 full road packet - accepted 10/6/1859 in C.J. 14 pg. 40 - 60 ft. wd. statutory

CRS 423 - CRS 423 full road packet - accepted in C.J. 14 page 315 on 6/8/1907 - 40 ft. petitioned

Dedicated in the Plat of Whiteson

SCANNED MAPS: none located