County Road 450

BURNS ROAD - dating to 1902 - Lies three miles south of McMinnville along the eastern edge of Whiteson. It was named for Isaac Burns, a long time resident of the area.

Index

CRS 29 - CRS 29 full road packet - accepted 10/6/1859 in C.J. 14 pg. 40 - 60 ft. wd. statutory

CRS 408 - CRS 408 full road packet - accepted 6/5/1902 in C.J. 13 pg. 581 - 40 ft. wd. petitioned

CRS 410 dupe 1 and CRS 410 dupe 1 full road packet - accepted 7/1/1903 in C.J. 14 pg. 40 - 30 ft. declared.

SCANNED MAPS:

R/W compilation undated