County Road 444

McKEE ROAD - dating to 1859 - Lies one mile south of Amity on the west side of Highway 99W. It was named after J.P. and Lillian McKee, long-time residents in the area.

Index

CRS 30 - not accepted

CRS 146 and CRS 146 full road packet - accepted 3/6/1873 in C.J. 4 page 259 - statutory 60 ft. wide

SCANNED MAPS: none located