County Road 438

OLD STATION ROAD - dates to 1859 - Lies four miles south of McMinnville along the east side of Highway 99W. This is the old alignment of Highway 99W. The "Old Station" was the railroad depot at Whiteson which, at one time, had both the existing rail and a narrow gauge line running east to Dayton and Dundee.

Index

CRS 29 and CRS 29 full road packet - accepted 10/6/1859 in C.J. 1 pg. 319 - 60 ft. statutory width

CRS 317 dupe 2 and CRS 317 dupe 2 full road packet - accepted 9/7/1887 in C.J. 9 page 273 - 40 ft. petitioned width.

Realignment of southerly end - 2012 - Instrument # 201212672

SCANNED MAPS: none located