County Road 432

McCABE CHAPEL ROAD - dates to 1866 - Lies five miles southwest of McMinnville. It was named for the chapel located on the north side of the road.

Index - 40 feet wide based on petition

CRS 87 - CRS 87 full road packet - accepted 6/7/1866 in C.J. 3 pg. 75 - 60 ft. statutory width - the portion from the northerly end of CR 432 to Highway 18 is now MR 19, Masonville road.

CRS 203 - CRS 203 full road packet - accepted 7/7/1877 in C.J. 4 pg. 431 - 60 ft. statutory width

SCANNED MAPS:

R/W compilation undated