County Road 424

McKIBBEN ROAD - dating to 1907, when Charles Shortridge was granted a 20' wide gateway. Lies three miles east of Sheridan between Highway 18 and the Yamhill River. It was named for Lyle and Vernon McKibben, brothers who in the late 1940's through the 1960's, had a rock crushing business at the south end of this road.

No Index found, but additional scanned documents can be accessed here and here.

SCANNED MAPS:

Gateway survey map of H.W. Herring survey of 4/16/1907