County Road 421

THOMSON1 MILL ROAD - dating to 1864. Lies six miles north of Sheridan up Gopher Valley. It was named for the sawmill owned by Francis B. Thomson in the 1920's through the 1930's.

Index

CRS 66 and CRS 66 full road packet - accepted 9/6/1864 in C.J. 2 pg. 412 - 60' wide

CRS 346 and CRS 346 full road packet - accepted 2/6/1891 in C.J. 10 pg. 468 - declared 50 ft. wide

CRS 500 - accepted 5/8/1919 in C.J. 15 pg. 348 - 60 ft. statutory width (not called in survey or court order- initiating documents cannot be located)

SCANNED MAPS:

Survey of the E'ly ¼ mile to the intersection with Gopher Valley Road  by H.W. Herring - 1925

1 This spelling of the Thomson name has been verified on numerous occasions.