County Road 415

ROCK CREEK ROAD - dating to 1864 but realigned subsequently. Lies two miles west of Sheridan off Highway 18B. The creek was named by area pioneers in the 1850's.

Index

CRS 66 and CRS 66 full road packet - accepted 9/6/1864 in C.J. 2 pg. 412 - 60 ft. statutory width.

CRS 346 and CRS 346 full road packet - accepted 2/6/1891 in C.J. 10 pg. 468 - declared 50 ft. wide.

CRS 414 - CRS 414 full road packet - accepted 6/2/1904 in C.J. 14 pg. 127 - petitioned 40 ft. wd.

CRS 450½ and CRS 450½ full road packet - accepted 5/6/1910 in C.J. 14 pg. 484 - 60 ft. statutory width.

1939 road survey by H.W. Herring for the county - extends northeasterly of the intersection of c.r. 415 and c.r. 421. Not accepted

SCANNED MAPS: none located