Market Road 34

WHITESON ROAD - RIVERBEND ROAD - BRIEDWELL ROAD - dating to 1859 - Whiteson Road runs from Highway 99W east through Whiteson and connects with Amity-Dayton Road, and was named after the community with that name in the 1890's. Riverbend road Runs west from Whiteson towards the Yamhill River. Name's origin is unknown. Briedwell road begins 12 miles westerly of Amity and leads into Polk County. The name is derived from a railroad station of this name. The station was named for John W. Briedwell, the first Postmaster in this railroad based community.

INDEX

CRS 307 and CRS 307 full road packet - accepted 7/8/1886 in C.J. 9 page 93 - 40 ft. petitioned width.

Scanned maps:

Market Road 34 H.W. HERRING BRIDGE REPLACEMENT WORKSHEET

Market Road 34 OSHD BRIDGE REPLACEMENT MAP 1958

Market Road 34 PROPOSED R/W 1972 PART 1

Market Road 34 PROPOSED R/W 1972 PART 2

Market Road 34 RR ENCROACHMENT SURVEY OSHD 1958

Market Road 34 P Line undated

Market Road 34 R/W compilation undated