County Road 316

Finn Hill Loop - dating to 1914 - Lies three miles northeast of Carlton. Name’s origin is unknown, but this might be a clue: during the 1940's the following were just a few of the names of property owners residing along this road: Kauko, Ojala, Lepista, Jokinen and Suva.

Index - platted 30 ft. wide in Saima Garden on 9/1/1915 by Gottlob and Christina Schuh. No record of dedication of the N-S portion through Lot 3.

SCANNED MAPS: none located