County Road 314

BLACKBURN ROAD - dating to 1909 - Is located one mile southeast of Yamhill off Yamhill Road. It was named for Abram Blackburn who moved to the area from Marion County before 1880. His daughters, Daisy and Verna, still owned some of the property in 1940.

Index - platted in Fairview Orchards on 6/26/1909 by Abraham and Caroline Blackburn.

SCANNED MAPS: none located