County Road 288

CUMMINS ROAD - dated to 1859 - Lies two miles west of an imaginary line drawn between Yamhill and Carlton. It was named for long-time residents, H.L. and R.L. Cummins.

Index

CRS 32 - not accepted by the court

CRS 67 and CRS 67 full road packet accepted 9/7/1864 in C.J. 2 page 415 - 60 ft. wd. statutory

SCANNED MAPS: none located