County Road 284

POWERHOUSE HILL ROAD - dated to 1892 - Lies six miles west of McMinnville. This road ties Baker Creek and Peavine Roads together. In 1909, McMinnville's second electric power generator operated near the northern end of this road, the first having been constructed in 1889 on the southerly outskirts of McMinnville.

Index

CRS 364 and CRS 364 full road packet - accepted 10/13/1892 in C.J. 11 pg. 363 - petitioned 60 ft. wide

Scanned documents:

1915 contract - County & Earl Frost