County Road 276

WOODLAND LOOP - dated to 1871 - Lies three miles east of Yamhill and connects Laughlin Road with the Yamhill-Newberg Highway. It was named after Woodland School #96 which operated near this road between 1919 and 1947.

Index

Deed Scans

CRS 257 and CRS 257 full road packet - accepted 11/10/1881 in C.J. 7 page 177 - 60 ft. wd. statutory

 CRS 513A and CRS 513A full road packet - accepted 4/17/1920 in C.J. 15 pg. 390 - 40 ft. petitioned

Scanned documents:

Undated survey by H.W. Herring

1921 Survey by H.W. Herring

1921 notes and descriptions