County Road 258

CANYONVIEW ROAD - dated to 1880 - Runs between Yamhill and Gaston connecting Bishop Scott and Olson Roads. It was named for the view of Williams Canyon which lies northwest of the road.

Index

CRS 244 - no road packet located - accepted 7/7/1880 in C.J. 8 page 558 - 60 ft. statutory width

SCANNED MAPS:

Slide area delineated by H.E. Cox - Undated