County Road 245

FAIRDALE ROAD - dated to 1866 - Begins five miles west of Yamhill and runs west to the Flying "M" Road. It was named after the community of Fairdale.

Index

CRS 71 - CRS 71 full road packet - accepted 4/5/1865 in C.J. 2 page 479 - 60 ft. statutory width

CRS 89 - CRS 89 full road packet - acceptance 12/5/1866 in Commissioners Journal 3 page 127 - 60 feet wide

CRS 268 - CRS 268 full road packet - acceptance 5/10/1883 in Commissioners Journal 7 page 426 - 60 feet wide

Scanned documents:

1919 survey notes by H.W. Herring