County Road 238

OLD WAGON ROAD - Dated to 1886 - Lies 6 miles westerly of Carlton, running North from Panther Creek Road. This road was created in the late 1800's, and although the right-of-way exists linking through to Meadow Lake Road, it would take a wagon to cross it even today.

Index

CRS 302 and CRS 302 full road packet - accepted 5/6/1885 in C.J. 9 pg. 44 - 40 ft. wide petitioned

SCANNED MAPS:

CRS 302 plat (PDF FORMAT)