County Road 223

SHELTON ROAD - Dated to 1858 - Lies two miles southwest of Carlton between Meadowlake and Westside Roads. It was named for Zebedee or J.W. Shelton, local Donation Land Claimants.

Index

CRS 16 and CRS 16 full road packet (includes 1876 petition to reduce width from 60 to 30 ft., which was denied 7/3/1876) E. of N.¼ corner, sec. 27, T3 R5  - 60 feet wide accepted 9/8/1858 in C.J. 1 page 199

CRS 39 and CRS 39 full road packet - accepted 3/7/1860 in C.J. 1 page 379 - 60 ft. statutory width

SCANNED MAPS: none found