County Road 210

JOHNSON ROAD - Dated to 1857. Lies two miles east of Carlton and north of Hendricks Road. It was named for James Johnson, a local Donation Land Claimant of the 1850's.

CRS 60 - CRS 60 full road packet accepted 6/2/1863 in C.J. 2 pg. 301 - 60 ft. statutory width

CRS 151 and CRS 151 full road packet - 60 ft. wide, accepted 5/7/1873 in C.J. 4 page 284

SCANNED DOCUMENTS: none found