Market Road 204

MINDERAL SPRINGS ROAD - E. MAIN ST. (CARLTON) - HENDRICKS ROAD - Dated to at least 1857. Mineral Speings road runs between Carlton and Lafayette. It was named for the hot springs that lie just west of the road. These springs were reported as having healing and recuperative powers on the body! Hendricks road runs east from Carlton. It was named for Abijah Hendricks, an immigrant.

Index

CRS 4 and CRS 4 full road packet - 60 ft. wide, accepted 7/8/1857 in C.J. 1 page 55

CRS 7 and CRS 7 full road packet - 60 ft. wide, accepted 9/8/1857 in C.J. 1 page 67

CRS 32 - no road survey packet located - not accepted.

CRS 80 and CRS 80 full road packet - accepted 3/7/1866 CJ 3 pg 36 - statutory 60 ft. wd.

CRS 151 and CRS 151 full road packet - 60 ft. wide (petitioned) - accepted 5/7/1873 in C.J. 4 page 284

SCANNED DOCUMENTS:

R/W compilation map - undated

1912 partial vacation documents

R/W map by OSHD on E. side of Carlton - 1964