Market Road 2

Meadowlake Road - dating to prior to 1857 - Runs west from Carlton. It was named after the lake of this name which served as the man-made water reservoir for McMinnville. The reservoir served the area from the 1930s until 1962 when the dam collapsed. The McGuire Reservoir replaced the lake-reservoir in nearly the same location as the old lake.

Index

CRS 3 (no complete road packet found) No acceptance located in C.J. 1

CRS 7 and CRS 7 full road packet

CRS 16 and CRS 16 full road packet (includes 1876 petition to reduce width from 60 to 30 ft., which was denied 7/3/1876) E. of N.¼ corner, sec. 27, T3 R5  - 60 feet wide accepted 9/8/1858 in C.J. 1 page 199

CRS 37 and CRS 37 full road packet

CRS 67 and CRS 67 full road packet

CRS 155 and CRS 155 full road packet - NOTE: a single note on the bottom of Road Survey Book 2, page 184 states, "Declared vacant by Circuit Court". This has not been confirmed: such confirmation will require additional research at the Oregon State Archives. The notation is not duplicated on the secondary copy in the road packet. No other notation in our road creation records has been found. 40' wd. if it exists.

CRS 161 and CRS 161 full road packet - accepted 7/5/1866 in C.J. 3 page 87 - 60 ft. wd.

CRS 184 and CRS 184 full road packet - 60 ft. wide (statutory) -  Accepted 9/21/1875 in C.J. 5 page 97

CRS 338 and CRS 338 full road packet - accepted 10/10/1889 in C.J. 10 pg. 177 - 60 ft. width petitioned

CRS 564 full road packet - No survey # 564 located - accepted 8/6/1927 in C.J. 16 page 320 - per described 60 ft. width.

Scanned documents:

Undated resolution in re: extension of road

1928 Herring field notes

1939 Regrading Section toward westerly end

1927 OSHD Located Line - Reservoir Hill Section

1924 OSHD Located Line

1931 OSHD Located Line