County Road 197

LAWSON LANE - Dating to 1911. Lies one mile southeast of McMinnville just south of Three Mile Lane. It was named after Blanche D. Lawson who was a long-time local resident.

Index

Platted in King's Subdivision - no formal acceptance by the county court - has been maintained by county forces for decades

SCANNED DOCUMENTS: none found