County Road 173 - dating to 1891

WELSH ROAD -  width varies by location, minimally 40' wide

No Index was found, but this road was originally part of county road #67, and has not been vacated on either the N-S or the E-W portions of the original alignment. Lies two miles north of Newberg. It was named for John Welch, a Donation Land Claimant.

Note: see also CRS 440 for the new alignment of Chehalem Drive, county road #67.

SCANNED MAPS: none found