County Road 169 - dating to 1911

LARKINS ROAD - 40 ft. width - Lies two miles northwest of Newberg. It was named after the subdivision of the same name.

No index was ever created. Road was platted in Larkin's Subdivision in 1911.

No record of acceptance by county commissioners is in our records, but it has been maintained by county forces for many decades

An additional r/w deed was accepted in 1985 near the easterly end of this road

SCANNED MAPS: none located