County Road 168 - dating to 1918

FINNIGAN HILL ROAD - width varies by location - Lies on the north side of Chehalem Mountains about five miles northwest of Newberg. The road was named for Louis and William Finnigan who were early settlers in the area.

Index

CRS 191 and CRS 191 full road survey packet - accepted 9/6/1876 in C.J. 5 page 288 - 40 ft. width as petitioned.

CRS 221 and CRS 221 full road survey packet - accepted 9/4/1878 in C.J. 6 page 102 - 40 ft. width as petitioned.

SCANNED MAPS:

CRS 491 plat by H.W. Herring - 1918