County Road 160 - dating to 1887

River Street and Rogers Landing road - 40 ft. wide - In Newberg, one of several North-South primary city streets. This street leads to Rogers Landing Road. The Landing was a hubbub of activity during the early years, allowing farmers to load their crops on rafts or steamboats for transport to Portland or Oregon City.

No Index was found

CRS 317 and CRS 317 full road packet - accepted 9/8/1887 in C.J. 9 page 253 - 60 ft. petitioned width

SCANNED MAPS: none found