County Road 159 - dating to 1975

Hadley Road - Newall road -  40 ft. wide - Lies on the eastern outskirts of Newberg. The road is located in Newalls Addition in Newberg and was named for Eva Hadleys’ family. She was a descendant of Sebastian Brutscher, Newbergs first postmaster and she was also the wife of Edgar Newall.

Index - Note: no actual index was created - this road was originally a public road lying in Newalls Addition, platt in 1950

SCANNED MAPS: none found