County Road 119 - Predating statehood

Dayton Avenue -  60 ft. width - Connects Dundee and Newberg and lies parallel to southern portion of Highway 99W. This road is one of the county's oldest and, originally, linked Dayton and Portland during early pioneer days.

Index

CRS 126 - no full road packet located - accepted 5/3/1871 in C.J. 3 page 609 - 60 ft. statutory width

SCANNED MAPS:

CRS 7528