Report a Crime

**If the crime you are wanting to report occurred within the city limits of Newberg, Dundee, Carlton, Yamhill, or McMinnville, please contact that police department instead of submitting this form to the Yamhill County Sheriff's Office as we do not have primary jurisdiction in these cities.**

You can report a crime via this web form IF:

If you feel more comfortable speaking with a Deputy, please contact YCOM at (503) 434-6500. 

To continue to report a crime, click on the headers below and fill out the questions to the best of your ability.  All required fields must be completed in order for us to assign a case number.  Fields with red asterisk (*) are required fields.  Thank you.

NOTE: Initiating a False Report in Oregon is a Class A Misdemeanor.

Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2000 - 2020 Yamhill County. All rights reserved. Links to external sites do not constitute endorsements by Yamhill County.
By visiting this and other Yamhill County web pages, you expressly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the site.