YAMHILL COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
A G E N D A
June 20, 2013 10:00 a.m. Formal Session Room 32, Courthouse
Call to order; flag salute.
A. PUBLIC COMMENT: This thirty-minute time period is reserved for public comment on any topic other than a quasi-judicial land use matter or other topic scheduled for public hearing. Unless extended or restricted by the Chair or majority of the Board, public comment will be limited to three minutes per person.
B. CONSENT AGENDA:
1. Approve the change of status of Catherine Lindberg to Administrative Office Specialist in Public Works, Range 14, Step 1, effective June 24, 2013.
2. Approve the change of status of Roberta Larmouth to .8 FTE in Community Corrections, retroactive to June 13, 2013, through December 13, 2013.
3. Approve 11% out-of-class pay for Karla Connors, District Attorney=s Office, effective July 1, 2013, until the paralegal position is filled.
4. Approve the employment of Holly Winter as Deputy District Attorney 1 in the District Attorney=s Office, regular full-time, Range 22, Step 1, effective July 1, 2013.
5. Approve the employment of Todd Pettijohn as Programmer Analyst in Information Systems, regular full-time, Range 24, Step 4, effective July 9, 2013.
6. Approve the employment of Isaiah Prettyman, Ingram Christyan, Michael Tucker, Kevin Taylor, Ryan Farrow, Kyle Richardson, Destiny Allison, Jesus Contreras, Kyle Stephenson, Christopher Dailey, Justin Worthing, Nathaneal Jones, Brandon Buckley, Logan Niehus, and Drake Von as Corps Members in the Juvenile Department, temporary part-time, $8.95/hour, effective June 24, 2013, through October 30, 2013.
7. Approve the change of status of Camille Tanaka, Margaret Lucia, Monica Radke, Carolina Rook, Maria Martinez, Elizabeth Lemus, and Sharika Parker to extend temporary on-call employment in Health & Human Services, effective July 1, 2013, through June 30, 2014.
8. Approve Grant Agreement #GRNT0946 between the Juvenile Department, grantee, and Oregon Youth Conservation Corps for the 2013 summer grant program, $16,500.
9. Approve the following grant agreements between the Transit Division, grantee, and Oregon Department of Transportation:
a. Agreement #29269, 5311 Program, $802,164, effective July 1, 2013, through June 30, 2014;
b. Agreement #29310, STG Program, $673,740, effective July 1, 2013, through June 30, 2015.
10. Approve an intergovernmental agreement between HHS Public Health, provider, and Washington County for the Cities Readiness Initiative, $8638, effective July 1, 2013, through June 30, 2014.
11. Approve Grant Agreement #142668 between HHS Public Health, grantee, and Oregon Department of Human Services for the AMy Future, My Choice@ health education curriculum in the Newberg School District, $9470, effective July 1, 2013, through June 30, 2014.
12. Approve Intergovernmental Agreement #142305 between HHS and Oregon Health Authority for tort liability coverage to Yamhill County, effective through June 30, 2015.
13. Authorize HHS Public Health and Emergency Management to apply for an AmeriCorps position from the Oregon State Service Corps, effective July 1, 2013, through August 30, 2014.
14. Approve the following transfers of appropriation authority in the 2012-13 budget:
a. $102,000 within Fund 11 (Road Department) for debt service payments;
b. $16,112 from 40-117 (Software Reserve) to 40-41 (Jail Reserve);
c. $4400 from 10-92 (Contingency) to 10-59 (Mediation Program);
d. $500 from 10-92 (Contingency) to 10-23 (County Treasurer) for personnel expenses related to early hire date.
15. Approve the transfer of appropriation authority and funds in the amount of $15,000 from 27-37 (Corner Restoration) to 10-21 (Surveyor) to reconcile budget allocations.
16. Authorize a $648 refund from HHS to a client due to overpayment.
C. OLD BUSINESS: None.
D. OTHER BUSINESS (Add-ons and non-consent items):
1. Consideration of approval of a separation agreement between Yamhill County and Rick Sanai.
2. Consideration of authorizing a notice of intent to award a contract to Lawrence Snyder Roofing, Inc., for the Yamhill County Radio Tower Equipment Roof Replacement Project, $4800.
3. Consideration of authorizing Yamhill County to enter into a loan agreement with Oregon Transportation Infrastructure Board (OTIB) for the county=s portion of the local match for the Newberg-Dundee Bypass in the amount of $10,366,640.
E. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
1. Code Enforcement Case #I-048-10, Earl Lawson, as continued from February 21, 2013.
2. Receipt of public comment on the proposed 2013-14 county budget.
1. For information on county advisory committee vacancies, please refer to our website, www.co.yamhill.or.us, or call the Board of Commissioners= office: 503-434-7501 (from McMinnville) or 503-554-7801 (toll-free from Newberg).