No current News Releases
The county clerk office is Now at 414 NE Evans Street. For a map showing the new location click here.
The county clerk is a nonpartisan elected official as provided in the Oregon Constitution and serves a term of four years.
The duties of the office include:
- The official keeper of all public records for the county;
- The recorder of land records and liens;
- The clerk of the Board of Commissioners;
- The clerk to the Board of Property Tax Appeals;
- Issuer of marriage licenses;
- Performs civil marriage ceremonies;
- Issuer of county business licenses;
- United States Passport acceptance officer;
- Chief election officer of the county.
The county clerk does not provide any court services. For court related services contact the Trial Court Clerk (503)434-7530.
The staff of the Yamhill County clerk's office is dedicated to providing quality customer service, in a professional and efficient manner.
© 2000 - 2002 Yamhill County. All rights reserved. Links to external sites do not constitute endorsements by Yamhill County. By visiting this and other Yamhill County web pages, you expressly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the site.